*By: Megan Deppen*
This week’s Fancy Feature is Warby Parker eyeglasses. I kept seeing commercials about Warby Parker and hearing about their fashionable glasses, so when I was due to purchase new eyeglasses this year, I was excited to give them a try and see what all the hype was about.
Warby Parker not only carries eyeglasses, but sunglasses and contacts as well. They have a solid range of styles for both men and women, and what I instantly appreciated was that their website was easy to navigate and very efficient. Some highlights when I was deciding on my eyeglasses were:
- Virtual Try-On – I never bought eyeglasses online before, so I was worried about them not looking and fitting correctly. On their app, you can do a virtual try-on, so you can see how the glasses will look on you, which I loved.
- Home Try-On – If you’re not into the virtual try-on and would rather see them in-person, you can pick from 5 glasses and they will ship them to you for free. You get 5 days to try them out and then if you like a pair, you can order them online and they will send you a new pair. After the 5 days, you send them back via mail with a prepaid shipping label.
- Different Varieties – There are many fashionable styles and colors to choose from for both men and women.
- Reasonable Pricing – I thought the pricing was very reasonable for prescription eyeglasses and not just reasonable pricing, but good quality as well. Just an FYI, if you do want blue-light-filtering lenses, there is a $50 extra charge.
- Good Customer Service – If you have questions, there are a number of ways to reach their customer service. The fastest option is through their chat functionality, which I have used and it worked very efficiently. You can also contact them through email, phone, or text.
- Insurance – Before you purchase, check to see if they take your insurance. If you don’t see your insurance provider on the list, contact your insurance company directly to find out about reimbursement.
If you’re interested in checking out Warby Parker, visit their website.
Do you have any Warby Parker products? Leave your comments below.