*By: Megan Deppen*
One of my favorite go-to breakfast recipes on the weekend is Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Not only are these pancakes delicious, they are healthy too. Believe me, you won’t be able to eat just one! Check out the video and recipe below. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Modern Honey.
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or Milk of your Choice
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Cups of Rolled Oats
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a pan or griddle over medium heat and place butter, coconut or grapeseed oil in the pan so your pancakes don’t stick.
- Then take 1/3 cup of batter and pour it onto your pan. When you start to see bubbles in the pancake, then you can flip it to the other side.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and toppings of your choice (blueberries, strawberries, coconut shreds, etc.)
Do you have a healthy and delicious pancake recipe to share? Let us know in the comments below.